Thursday, May 14, 2015

Goal in Art

My goal in Art is to continue painting and learn more about the history or Art and different styles.

Short Term Goals:
I plan on painting at least 3 to 4 times a week this summer. 
Watch paint tutorials on YouTube and focus on technique.
I also want to visit a few art museums and get my children involved with learning because both of them love art and seem to have a talent for it,
My biggest desire is mastering color composition and shadowing. I am obsessed with getting detail color down.

Long Term Goal:
I plan to continue with my short time goals. I also want to invest in more supplies.
I want to audit a drawing class and painting II. 
Learn to use the iPad more with manipulating my painting before I start or in the middle so I can limit my obsessive need to overdraw or overdue a painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment